Best of Morocco
Best of Morocco
Give me More-occo, you say? Travel to Morocco and visit the best of the country’s sights on this 15-day all-encompassing adventure from Casablanca to Marrakech. From the Atlas Mountains to seaside Essaouira, the Saharan deserts to the palmeries of Todra Valley, and from the medieval old town of Fes to the spice markets of Marrakech, the most spectacular of Morocco await. Observe the vibrant contrasts between old and new architecture, artwork and cuisine. Learn about fallen cities and cross paths with nomadic tribes. The majesty of Morocco is a feast for the senses and is waiting to be explored.
- Rabat orientation walk
- Volubilis – Entrance and Guided Tour
- Fes – Medina Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Walk and visit of Berrem village
- Museum El Khorbat
- Half-day hike in the Atlas Mountains
- Essaouira – Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Dinner at Djemaa el Fna
- Under the eye of a local tour guide, feel like you’ve travelled back to the Middle Ages in the labyrinthine medina of Fes.
- Stay in a traditional Berber homestay high in the Atlas Mountains, to better understand the culture and tradition of an indigenous population who have stood the test of time.
- Take the opportunity to trek through the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara on a camel, experiencing an unforgettable sunset experience.
- Kick back in the coastal town of Essaouira and discover at your own pace, enjoying a fresh seafood barbecue on the waterfront.
- Marrakech’s Djemaa el-Fna is a city within a city. Explore one of the world’s largest meeting places, joining the night’s carnival atmosphere of fortune-tellers, dancers and medicine men.